Metcalfe Mobile Valets takes the utmost important care in following the Government Guidelines, ensuring both yours and my personal safety regarding Covid 19. Whether that be keeping a safe distance when discussing your valet to wearing the appropriate PPE.
As such, we ask the following 4 questions.
- Are you currently suffering from Coronavirus
- Do you have any symptoms relating to Coronavirus
- Do any of your immediate family suffer from or have any symptoms of Coronavirus
- Have you recently been in contact with anyone who may suffer from or may have symptoms of Coronavirus
If your answer is YES, to ANY of the above 4 questions, then we will not be able to carry out any work to your vehicle, be that Car, Van, Caravan (Tourer or Static), Motorhome, Campervan or that of any other vehicle, no matter the location. We will of course return to carry out your valet once you have notified us that it is safe to do so.
Both yours and my safety are paramount and when arriving at your location, we carry out the following:
- A phone call or a message would be sent to let you know of our arrival or impending arrival.
- Where this is not possible, we will knock at your door and then observe a safe distance of 2m.
- Ideally, we ask that you unlock your vehicle on our arrival and then and, when notified, lock your vehicle once we have completed your valet.
- Should we need to use your keys, please can you place these on the floor for collection, these will then be sanitised using an antibacterial wipe before being returned.
The following PPE is worn when carrying out your Valet.
- Rubber Gloves, worn when carrying out exterior valets of all vehicles.
- Rubber Gloves and Facemask, worn when carrying out interior valets of all vehicles.
We will of course update this particular page as and when Government Guidelines require us to do so.
Last Updated 25th September 2020